Wijdan Emergency Earthquake Appeal
USD $25,000.00Funding Goal
USD $50.00Funds Raised
Campaign Never EndsCampaign End Method
44 Campaigns | 0 Loved campaigns
A catastrophic earthquake that struck yesterday throughout Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, and other nearby areas left the Middle East in a state of unimaginable anguish. The death toll is staggering, with over 5,000 confirmed dead and numerous thousands going missing in just one day.
Due to the earthquake, communities are in confusion, with homes in ruins and families being compelled to flee to the streets out of fear. Our emergency responders are working around the clock to help those in need and support them.
On the ground, we are engaged in relief activities. We are asking you to assist us in our mission to provide aid and comfort to people in need. Each gift is significant and has the power to save lives. Please donate now to aid those in need and to help restore hope.
Wijdan is a non-profit non-governmental humanitarian organization established & registered in Turkey under the Association and Endowments Management Act of Turkey.
Wijdan works to fund and support charitable and developmental projects in war and crisis areas.
The Association also supports several projects and campaigns throughout the year, especially in the month of Ramadan, in the areas of Gaza, Jerusalem, the West bank, and the refugee camps to provide assistance to those affected by the war and suffering from its woes.
Our current mission is to efficiently utilize your “Palestine donations, Syria donations” to change Palestinian and Syrian Refugees’ lives, save the prosecuted Muslims, support victims of war, confronting covid-19 in the wars and pandemic areas and heal the infected, support orphans’ sponsorships, families’ sponsorships, poor students’ sponsorships, poor Muslims in Ramadan, and help the needed people all over the world.
To make a real and tangible difference in the world and to become one of the leading associations in charitable and development support in Turkey, and in the countries that we implement our project in.
- Humanity: we believe that every human being deserves to have the basic human rights, every human’s life is VALUABLE.
- Voluntary Service: Wijdan works for the refugees, orphans and poor own good, it is a totally non-profitable organization, all of the staff are volunteers.
- Universality: Wijdan association executes charitable projects worldwide, wherever the people need Wijdan, you find it there.
- Attitude of Giving: At Wijdan, we are always willing to give all of our efforts, time to the needed people, and work our maximum best to make your donations sufficient for them.
- Compassion and empathy: voluntary work, donations, and zakat, are not just a religious act or duty, it is a kind of help from the heart to heart, it means you UNDERSTAND how they are suffering and deeply want to help!
Fast Food Meals
Solar Light Charger
A Spongy Mattress
|Anonymous||USD $50.00||February 10, 2023|
There are no reviews yet.